PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85021809958&doi=10.1093%2fschbul%2fsbx054&partnerID=40&md5=de1bc56344044d02e27b3e08029d7041; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10992
- [Understanding the role of the duration of untreated illness in psychiatric disorders: a narrative review].
- Authors: Altamura AC, Camuri G, Dell'Osso B
- Issue date: 2010 Jul-Aug
- Attachment in schizophrenia--implications for research, prevention, and treatment.
- Authors: Harder S
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Impaired error processing in late-phase psychosis: Four-year stability and relationships with negative symptoms.
- Authors: Foti D, Perlman G, Hajcak G, Mohanty A, Jackson F, Kotov R
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Therapeutic signposts: using biomarkers to guide better treatment of schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.
- Authors: Banati R, Hickie IB
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 16
- A systematic review of trials investigating strength training in schizophrenia spectrum disorders.
- Authors: Keller-Varady K, Varady PA, Röh A, Schmitt A, Falkai P, Hasan A, Malchow B
- Issue date: 2018 Feb