JournalThe Lancet Psychiatry
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85010858455&doi=10.1016%2fS2215-0366%2817%2930005-6&partnerID=40&md5=4ebfafe8de94b1dcaf6ebdba68a0ffe3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10990
- Prevalence, risk factors and behavioural and emotional comorbidity of acute seizures in young Kenyan children: a population-based study.
- Authors: Kariuki SM, Abubakar A, Kombe M, Kazungu M, Odhiambo R, Stein A, Newton CRJC
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 7
- Emotional and behavioural problems in Swedish preschool children rated by preschool teachers with the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ).
- Authors: Gustafsson BM, Proczkowska-Björklund M, Gustafsson PA
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 21
- Service use by Australian children for emotional and behavioural problems: Findings from the second Australian Child and Adolescent Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Authors: Johnson SE, Lawrence D, Hafekost J, Saw S, Buckingham WJ, Sawyer M, Ainley J, Zubrick SR
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Behavioural, emotional, and post-traumatic stress problems in children and adolescents, long term after septic shock caused by Neisseria meningitidis.
- Authors: Vermunt LC, Buysse CM, Joosten KF, Hazelzet JA, Verhulst FC, Utens EM
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Prevalence of emotional and behavioural problems among primary school children in Karachi, Pakistan--multi informant survey.
- Authors: Syed EU, Hussein SA, Haidry SE
- Issue date: 2009 Jun