PublisherBlackwell Publishing Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsPreparation of this publication was supported by grant T32AA014125 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85026760106&doi=10.1111%2fadd.13885&partnerID=40&md5=f7bd73d7c112c0e384de1990978fdc84; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10975
- Cannabinoids and psychosis.
- Authors: Sewell RA, Ranganathan M, D'Souza DC
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Change in cannabis use in the general population: a longitudinal study on the impact on psychotic experiences.
- Authors: van Gastel WA, Vreeker A, Schubart CD, MacCabe JH, Kahn RS, Boks MP
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Rethinking cigarette smoking, cannabis use, and psychosis.
- Authors: Fergusson DM, Hall W, Boden JM, Horwood LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- The effect of cannabis use and cognitive reserve on age at onset and psychosis outcomes in first-episode schizophrenia.
- Authors: Leeson VC, Harrison I, Ron MA, Barnes TR, Joyce EM
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Premorbid cannabis use is associated with more symptoms and poorer functioning in schizophrenia spectrum disorder.
- Authors: Ringen PA, Nesvåg R, Helle S, Lagerberg TV, Lange EH, Løberg EM, Agartz I, Andreassen OA, Melle I
- Issue date: 2016 Nov