JournalExpert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
PublisherTaylor and Francis Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Keyworddirect acting antiviral therapy
HCV cure continuum
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85016100141&doi=10.1080%2f17474124.2017.1309287&partnerID=40&md5=da4953a831a9c382998a32f2397f2954; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10945
- Direct-acting antiviral therapy for hepatitis C virus infection in the kidney transplant recipient.
- Authors: Chute DF, Chung RT, Sise ME
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Oral Direct Acting Antivirals treatment failed to cure a patient with chronic hepatitis C due to shifts of viral genotype.
- Authors: Lee SW, Yang SS, Lee TY, Yeh HZ, Lu IT, Chang CS
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Highly active anti-hepatitis C therapy: seven lessons from HIV.
- Authors: Thomas DL
- Issue date: 2012
- Hepatitis C therapy: Looking toward interferon-sparing regimens.
- Authors: Au TH, Destache CJ, Vivekanandan R
- Issue date: 2015 Mar-Apr
- Current Treatment Options in Patients with Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 6.
- Authors: Nguyen NH, Nguyen MH
- Issue date: 2015 Dec