JournalAmerican Journal of Neuroradiology
PublisherAmerican Society of Neuroradiology
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordopen globe injuries
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85034618715&doi=10.3174%2fajnr.A5379&partnerID=40&md5=699a827a3f5d2fe241ea69ed3f0803c4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10938
- Reply networks on a bulletin board system.
- Authors: Zhongbao K, Changshui Z
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- Training specialists to write appropriate reply letters to general practitioners about patients with medically unexplained physical symptoms; A cluster-randomized trial.
- Authors: Weiland A, Blankenstein AH, Willems MH, Van Saase JL, Van Daele PL, Van der Molen HT, Langbroek GB, Bootsma A, Vriens EM, Oberndorff-Klein Woolthuis A, Vernhout RM, Arends LR
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Quality and general practitioner satisfaction with reply letters for dementia patients.
- Authors: Kada S, Nygaard HA, Kada R, Laura T, Billsback U, Geitung JT
- Issue date: 2008
- What is a low dose? Response to "Reply to 'The RBE of low-LET radiations' " Reply to the Response to "Reply to 'The RBE of low-LET radiations' " Comment on 'Updated estimates of the proportion of childhood leukaemia incidence in Great Britain that may be caused by natural background ionising radiation' Reply to "Comment on 'Updated estimates of the proportion of childhood leukaemia incidence in Great Britain that may be caused by natural background ionising radiation' ".
- Authors: Smith GM
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Reviewers' Responses to Medical Research Articles.
- Authors: Sohail S, Akhtar J
- Issue date: 2019 Jan