Maintaining ACA's gains in insurance coverage and improving access to behavioral health care
PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association
MetadataShow full item record
KeywordHealth Services Accessibility
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Mental Health Services
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85020310921&doi=10.1176%2fappi.ps.68601&partnerID=40&md5=25fdb5e4193e53ce693420883d2b3c85; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10919
- Changes in Self-reported Insurance Coverage, Access to Care, and Health Under the Affordable Care Act.
- Authors: Sommers BD, Gunja MZ, Finegold K, Musco T
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 28
- Insurance Coverage and Access to Care Under the Affordable Care Act.
- Authors: McMorrow S, Polsky D
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Ready for 32 million new patients? ACA's impact forever changes healthcare financing and access to care.
- Authors: Hertz BT
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 25
- 2014 to test ACA's goal: creating 'culture of coverage'.
- Authors: Carlyle DA
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Medicaid Expansion Coverage Effects Grew In 2015 With Continued Improvements In Coverage Quality.
- Authors: Decker SL, Lipton BJ, Sommers BD
- Issue date: 2017 May 1