Three Discipline Collaborative Radiation Therapy (3DCRT) Special Debate: I would treat prostate cancer with proton therapy
JournalJournal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85068703536&doi=10.1002%2facm2.12621&partnerID=40&md5=dd120c5bbe7c81be4b0a8fda24ffa5a8; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10806
- Three discipline collaborative radiation therapy (3DCRT) special debate: I would treat all early-stage NSCLC patients with SBRT.
- Authors: Mohindra P, Sawant A, Griffin RJ, Lamichhane N, Vlashi E, Xu-Welliver M, Dominello M, Joiner MC, Burmeister J
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Three discipline collaborative radiation therapy (3DCRT) special debate: The United States should build additional proton therapy facilities.
- Authors: Braunstein S, Wang L, Newhauser W, Tenenholz T, Rong Y, van der Kogel A, Dominello M, Joiner MC, Burmeister J
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- A snapshot of medical physics practice patterns.
- Authors: Kisling KD, Ger RB, Netherton TJ, Cardenas CE, Owens CA, Anderson BM, Lee J, Rhee DJ, Edward SS, Gay SS, He Y, David SD, Yang J, Nitsch PL, Balter PA, Urbauer DL, Peterson CB, Court LE, Dube S
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Quality assurance evaluation of spot scanning beam proton therapy with an anthropomorphic prostate phantom.
- Authors: Iqbal K, Gillin M, Summers PA, Dhanesar S, Gifford KA, Buzdar SA
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Robust optimization to reduce the impact of biological effect variation from physical uncertainties in intensity-modulated proton therapy.
- Authors: Bai X, Lim G, Grosshans D, Mohan R, Cao W
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 8