The 2018 Surviving Sepsis Campaign's Treatment Bundle: When Guidelines Outpace the Evidence Supporting Their Use
JournalAnnals of Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062089657&doi=10.1016%2fj.annemergmed.2018.06.046&partnerID=40&md5=ad14a9b429b2c04a5cc95afbff70a874; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10775
- A Systematic Assessment of the Surviving Sepsis Campaign's Evidence Supporting the Care of Patients with Severe Sepsis on the Wards.
- Authors: Odden AJ, Govindan S, Sheth J, Iwashyna TJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Resuscitation bundle compliance in severe sepsis and septic shock: improves survival, is better late than never.
- Authors: Coba V, Whitmill M, Mooney R, Horst HM, Brandt MM, Digiovine B, Mlynarek M, McLellan B, Boleski G, Yang J, Conway W, Jordan J, (The Henry Ford Hospital Sepsis Collaborative Group).
- Issue date: 2011 Sep-Oct
- Lactate measurements in sepsis-induced tissue hypoperfusion: results from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign database.
- Authors: Casserly B, Phillips GS, Schorr C, Dellinger RP, Townsend SR, Osborn TM, Reinhart K, Selvakumar N, Levy MM
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- [Clinical studies of surviving sepsis bundles according to PiCCO on septic shock patients].
- Authors: Lu N, Zheng R, Lin H, Shao J, Yu J
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Can acute medicine units in the UK comply with the Surviving Sepsis Campaign's six-hour care bundle?
- Authors: McNeill G, Dixon M, Jenkins P
- Issue date: 2008 Apr