Increasing male engagement in the prevention of vertical transmission of HIV: What works in sub-Saharan Africa?
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85066959338&doi=10.1136%2fbmj.l1965&partnerID=40&md5=7cc4de6192e5805d4c920344dc0c5a02; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10664
- Prevention of vertical transmission of HIV in South Africa. Findings probably do not apply to rest of sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Gunneberg C
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 27
- Barriers and facilitating factors to the uptake of antiretroviral drugs for prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review.
- Authors: Gourlay A, Birdthistle I, Mburu G, Iorpenda K, Wringe A
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 19
- Vertical transmission of HIV from mother to child in sub-Saharan Africa: modes of transmission and methods for prevention.
- Authors: Santmyire BR
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Nearly 1000 babies a day in sub-Saharan Africa are infected with HIV.
- Authors: Zarocostas J
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 1
- Towards test and treat strategy for HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Nsanzimana S, Kanters S, Mills E
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 29