Conceptualizations of Child Development Benefit from Inclusion of the Nurturing Care Framework
JournalThe Journal of nutrition
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85071061881&doi=10.1093%2fjn%2fnxz114&partnerID=40&md5=74b9c384907f03732748ac10860691a3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10496
- Nurturing care framework for inclusive early childhood development: opportunities and challenges.
- Authors: Wertlieb D
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 11
- [Effectiveness of integrated early childhood development intervention on nurturing care for children aged 0-35 months in rural China].
- Authors: Shi HF, Zhang JX, Wang XL, Xu YY, Dong SL, Zhao CX, Huang XN, Zhao Q, Chen XF, Zhou Y, O'Sullivan M, Pouwels R, Scherpbier RW
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 2
- The effect of a community-based, integrated and nurturing care intervention on early childhood development in rural China.
- Authors: Zhou S, Zhao C, Huang X, Li Z, Ye R, Shi H, Zhao Q, Zhou Y, Chen X, O'Sullivan M, Pouwels R, Martin K, Zhang J, Wang X, Scherpbier RW
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Conceptualizations of clinical leadership: a review of the literature.
- Authors: Mianda S, Voce AS
- Issue date: 2017
- Toward conceptualizations in nursing: harbingers from the sciences and humanities.
- Authors: Aamodt AM
- Issue date: 1992 May-Jun