Conceptualizations of Child Development Benefit from Inclusion of the Nurturing Care Framework
JournalThe Journal of nutrition
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85071061881&doi=10.1093%2fjn%2fnxz114&partnerID=40&md5=74b9c384907f03732748ac10860691a3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10496
- Early Life Child Micronutrient Status, Maternal Reasoning, and a Nurturing Household Environment have Persistent Influences on Child Cognitive Development at Age 5 years: Results from MAL-ED.
- Authors: McCormick BJJ, Richard SA, Caulfield LE, Pendergast LL, Seidman JC, Koshy B, Roshan R, Shrestha R, Svensen E, Blacy L, Rasmussen Z, Maphula A, Scharf R, Nahar B, Haque S, Rasheed M, Oria R, Rogawski ET, Murray-Kolb LE, MAL-ED Network Investigators.
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- Growth and nutrition in children with food allergy requiring amino acid-based nutritional formulas.
- Authors: Robbins KA, Guerrerio AL, Hauck SA, Henry BJ, Keet CA, Brereton NH, Oh S, Stasinopoulos DM, Wood RA
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Prenatal and postnatal lipid-based nutrient supplementation and cognitive, social-emotional, and motor function in preschool-aged children in Ghana: a follow-up of a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Ocansey ME, Adu-Afarwuah S, Kumordzie SM, Okronipa H, Young RR, Tamakloe SM, Oaks BM, Dewey KG, Prado EL
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 1
- Effect of micronutrient supplementation on linear growth of children.
- Authors: Bhandari N, Bahl R, Taneja S
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Maternal multiple micronutrient supplementation and other biomedical and socioenvironmental influences on children's cognition at age 9-12 years in Indonesia: follow-up of the SUMMIT randomised trial.
- Authors: Prado EL, Sebayang SK, Apriatni M, Adawiyah SR, Hidayati N, Islamiyah A, Siddiq S, Harefa B, Lum J, Alcock KJ, Ullman MT, Muadz H, Shankar AH
- Issue date: 2017 Feb