Erratum: Author Correction: Role of hypoxia in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma: Metabolic repression and selective translation of HK2 facilitates development of DLBCL (Scientific reports (2018) 8 1 (744))
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA correction to this article has been published and is linked from the HTML and PDF versions of this paper. The error has been fixed in the paper.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85070451936&doi=10.1038%2fs41598-018-25251-9&partnerID=40&md5=7cc8b6e1ba283226b5a0ad7f11e56683; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10404
- Role of hypoxia in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma: Metabolic repression and selective translation of HK2 facilitates development of DLBCL.
- Authors: Bhalla K, Jaber S, Nahid M N, Underwood K, Beheshti A, Landon A, Bhandary B, Bastian P, Evens AM, Haley J, Polster B, Gartenhaus RB
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 15
- Publisher Correction: The international staging system improves the IPI risk stratification in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOP.
- Authors: Wei X, Hao X, Zhou L, Wei Q, Zhang Y, Huang W, Song J, Feng R, Wei Y
- Issue date: 2019 May 3
- Author Correction: Lack of acclimatization to chronic hypoxia in humans in the Antarctica.
- Authors: Porcelli S, Marzorati M, Healey B, Terraneo L, Vezzoli A, Bella SD, Dicasillati R, Samaja M
- Issue date: 2018 May 1
- Author Correction: Lactate oxidation facilitates growth of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in human macrophages.
- Authors: Billig S, Schneefeld M, Huber C, Grassl GA, Eisenreich W, Bange FC
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 22
- Author Correction: Real-time Acute Stress Facilitates Allocentric Spatial Processing in a Virtual Fire Disaster.
- Authors: Cao Z, Wang Y, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 12