Microcirculatory Coherence in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices
JournalJournal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85070327154&doi=10.1053%2fj.jvca.2019.03.057&partnerID=40&md5=bcf03332589a59ee465856b48f110732; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10360
- The response of the microcirculation to mechanical support of the heart in critical illness.
- Authors: Akin S, Kara A, den Uil CA, Ince C
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Effects of continuous flow left ventricular assist device support on skin tissue microcirculation and aortic hemodynamics.
- Authors: Olsen DB
- Issue date: 2003 Sep-Oct
- [Left ventricular assist devices in chronic therapy of heart failure. Indication, results, risks].
- Authors: Meyer AL, Strüber M
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Use of continuous flow ventricular assist devices in patients with heart failure and a normal ejection fraction: a computer-simulation study.
- Authors: Moscato F, Wirrmann C, Granegger M, Eskandary F, Zimpfer D, Schima H
- Issue date: 2013 May
- The current state of left ventricular assist devices: challenges facing further development.
- Authors: Schumer EM, Ising MS, Slaughter MS
- Issue date: 2015 Nov