The power of registry studies to inform maternal influenza vaccine policy and practice
JournalJournal of Internal Medicine
PublisherBlackwell Publishing Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85070113966&doi=10.1111%2fjoim.12954&partnerID=40&md5=0d12810af1453054e6e093be19369a71; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10348
- Translating vaccine policy into action: a report from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Consultation on the prevention of maternal and early infant influenza in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Ortiz JR, Neuzil KM, Ahonkhai VI, Gellin BG, Salisbury DM, Read JS, Adegbola RA, Abramson JS
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 26
- Implementation of universal influenza immunization recommendations for healthy young children: results of a randomized, controlled trial with registry-based recall.
- Authors: Kempe A, Daley MF, Barrow J, Allred N, Hester N, Beaty BL, Crane LA, Pearson K, Berman S
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Effectiveness of 1 dose of 2009 influenza A (H1N1) vaccine at preventing hospitalization with pandemic H1N1 influenza in children aged 7 months-9 years.
- Authors: Hadler JL, Baker TN, Papadouka V, France AM, Zimmerman C, Livingston KA, Zucker JR
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 1
- Evaluation of self-reported and registry-based influenza vaccination status in a Wisconsin cohort.
- Authors: Irving SA, Donahue JG, Shay DK, Ellis-Coyle TL, Belongia EA
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 5
- Usage of quadrivalent influenza vaccine among children in the United States, 2013-14.
- Authors: Rodgers L, Pabst LJ, Zhu L, Chaves SS
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 27