2017 NIH-wide workshop report on "the Human Microbiome: Emerging Themes at the Horizon of the 21st Century"
PublisherBioMed Central Ltd.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe National Institutes of Health (NIH) organized a three-day human microbiome research workshop, August 16-18, 2017, to highlight the accomplishments of the 10-year Human Microbiome Project program, the outcomes of the investments made by the 21 NIH Institutes and Centers which now fund this area, and the technical challenges and knowledge gaps which will need to be addressed in order for this field to advance over the next 10 years. This report summarizes the key points in the talks, round table discussions, and Joint Agency Panel from this workshop. Copyright 2019 The Author(s).
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062448512&doi=10.1186%2fs40168-019-0627-4&partnerID=40&md5=e4de96c6f4da731d857d308a63172cb9; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10255
- A review of 10 years of human microbiome research activities at the US National Institutes of Health, Fiscal Years 2007-2016.
- Authors: NIH Human Microbiome Portfolio Analysis Team.
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 26
- The National Institutes of Health Human Microbiome Project.
- Authors: Proctor LM
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- The human gut microbiome as source of innovation for health: Which physiological and therapeutic outcomes could we expect?
- Authors: Doré J, Multon MC, Béhier JM, participants of Giens XXXII, Round Table No. 2.
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- The NIH Human Microbiome Project.
- Authors: NIH HMP Working Group., Peterson J, Garges S, Giovanni M, McInnes P, Wang L, Schloss JA, Bonazzi V, McEwen JE, Wetterstrand KA, Deal C, Baker CC, Di Francesco V, Howcroft TK, Karp RW, Lunsford RD, Wellington CR, Belachew T, Wright M, Giblin C, David H, Mills M, Salomon R, Mullins C, Akolkar B, Begg L, Davis C, Grandison L, Humble M, Khalsa J, Little AR, Peavy H, Pontzer C, Portnoy M, Sayre MH, Starke-Reed P, Zakhari S, Read J, Watson B, Guyer M
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- A Summary of the First HIV Microbiome Workshop 2015.
- Authors: Williams B, Mirmonsef P, Boucher CA, Bushman F, Carrington-Lawrence S, Collman RG, Dandekar S, Dang Q, Malaspina A, Paredes R, Stone A, Landay A
- Issue date: 2016 Oct/Nov