Molecular Regulation of Cancer Cell Migration, Invasion, and Metastasis
JournalAnalytical cellular pathology (Amsterdam)
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85068470924&doi=10.1155%2f2019%2f1356508&partnerID=40&md5=02b5d225476066177ba05c8b10729dcd; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10249
- eEF1A2 promotes cell migration, invasion and metastasis in pancreatic cancer by upregulating MMP-9 expression through Akt activation.
- Authors: Xu C, Hu DM, Zhu Q
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Downregulation of NEDD9 by apigenin suppresses migration, invasion, and metastasis of colorectal cancer cells.
- Authors: Dai J, Van Wie PG, Fai LY, Kim D, Wang L, Poyil P, Luo J, Zhang Z
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 15
- Coronin 3 promotes gastric cancer metastasis via the up-regulation of MMP-9 and cathepsin K.
- Authors: Ren G, Tian Q, An Y, Feng B, Lu Y, Liang J, Li K, Shang Y, Nie Y, Wang X, Fan D
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 14
- Silencing of BACH1 inhibits invasion and migration of prostate cancer cells by altering metastasis-related gene expression.
- Authors: Shajari N, Davudian S, Kazemi T, Mansoori B, Salehi S, Khaze Shahgoli V, Shanehbandi D, Mohammadi A, Duijf PHG, Baradaran B
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- [Expression of cytokine-induced apoptosis inhibitor 1 in gastric cancer tissues and its effects on invasion and migration of SGC-7901 cell].
- Authors: Lyu L, Li X, Liu X, Su L, Li X, Fan D
- Issue date: 2015 Sep