Diversity Within US Gastroenterology Physician Practices: The Pipeline, Cultural Competencies, and Gastroenterology Societies Approaches
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062419776&doi=10.1053%2fj.gastro.2018.10.056&partnerID=40&md5=6f2cdfe974142ca6885e57e28e18e4de; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10242
- Warning signs of declining faculty diversity.
- Authors: Lypson ML, Gruppen L, Stern DT
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Institutional variation in the promotion of racial/ethnic minority faculty at US medical schools.
- Authors: Nunez-Smith M, Ciarleglio MM, Sandoval-Schaefer T, Elumn J, Castillo-Page L, Peduzzi P, Bradley EH
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Current diversity in orthopaedics. Issues of race, ethnicity, and gender.
- Authors: England SP, Pierce RO Jr
- Issue date: 1999 May
- Declining racial and ethnic representation in clinical academic medicine: A longitudinal study of 16 US medical specialties.
- Authors: Lett LA, Orji WU, Sebro R
- Issue date: 2018
- Diversity among academic orthopedic shoulder and elbow surgery faculty in the United States.
- Authors: Chen RE, Kuhns BD, Kaupp S, Voloshin I, Mannava S
- Issue date: 2020 Apr