ISCEV extended protocol for the stimulus-response series for the dark-adapted full-field ERG b-wave
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe International Society for Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision (ISCEV) standard for full-field electroretinography (ERG) describes a minimum protocol for clinical testing but encourages more extensive testing where appropriate. This ISCEV extended protocol describes an extension of the ISCEV full-field ERG standard, in which methods to record and evaluate the growth of the dark-adapted (DA) ERG b-wave with increasing stimulus energy are described. The flashes span a range that includes the weakest flash required to generate a reliable DA ERG b-wave and that required to generate a maximal b-wave amplitude. The DA ERG b-wave stimulus-response series (also known historically as the "intensity-response" or "luminance-response" series) can more comprehensively characterize generalized rod system function than the ISCEV standard ERG protocol and may be of diagnostic or prognostic value in disorders that cause generalized rod system dysfunction. Copyright 2019, The Author(s).
International Society for Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision (ISCEV)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85064269354&doi=10.1007%2fs10633-019-09687-6&partnerID=40&md5=80186ec7159bf8702336171c4616806a; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10233
- ISCEV extended protocol for the dark-adapted red flash ERG.
- Authors: Thompson DA, Fujinami K, Perlman I, Hamilton R, Robson AG
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- ISCEV extended protocol for the stimulus-response series for light-adapted full-field ERG.
- Authors: McCulloch DL, Kondo M, Hamilton R, Lachapelle P, Messias AMV, Robson AG, Ueno S
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- ISCEV extended protocol for derivation and analysis of the strong flash rod-isolated ERG a-wave.
- Authors: Brigell M, Jeffrey BG, Mahroo OA, Tzekov R
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- ISCEV extended protocol for the photopic negative response (PhNR) of the full-field electroretinogram.
- Authors: Frishman L, Sustar M, Kremers J, McAnany JJ, Sarossy M, Tzekov R, Viswanathan S
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- ISCEV Standard for full-field clinical electroretinography (2015 update).
- Authors: McCulloch DL, Marmor MF, Brigell MG, Hamilton R, Holder GE, Tzekov R, Bach M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb