JournalJournal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85063399657&doi=10.1053%2fj.jvca.2019.02.046&partnerID=40&md5=3a25a4cbbe098dd52bfc811f1331be46; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10208
- Should we recommend oral anticoagulation therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing coronary artery stenting with a high HAS-BLED bleeding risk score?
- Authors: Ruiz-Nodar JM, Marín F, Roldán V, Valencia J, Manzano-Fernández S, Caballero L, Hurtado JA, Sogorb F, Valdés M, Lip GY
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 1
- The HAS-BLED, ATRIA, and ORBIT Bleeding Scores in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Using Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants.
- Authors: Lip GYH, Skjøth F, Nielsen PB, Kjældgaard JN, Larsen TB
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Incident Risk Factors and Major Bleeding in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Treated with Oral Anticoagulants: A Comparison of Baseline, Follow-up and Delta HAS-BLED Scores with an Approach Focused on Modifiable Bleeding Risk Factors.
- Authors: Chao TF, Lip GYH, Lin YJ, Chang SL, Lo LW, Hu YF, Tuan TC, Liao JN, Chung FP, Chen TJ, Chen SA
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Performance of the HEMORR(2)HAGES, ATRIA, and HAS-BLED bleeding risk-prediction scores in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing anticoagulation: the AMADEUS (evaluating the use of SR34006 compared to warfarin or acenocoumarol in patients with atrial fibrillation) study.
- Authors: Apostolakis S, Lane DA, Guo Y, Buller H, Lip GY
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 28
- Clinical and pathological findings of concurrent poxvirus lesions and aspergillosis infection in canaries.
- Authors: Reza K, Nasrin A, Mahmoud S
- Issue date: 2013 Mar