Keeping Your Patients Alive-for Better or Worse-Until They Reach the Emergency Department: January 2019 Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club
JournalAnnals of Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85058556342&doi=10.1016%2fj.annemergmed.2018.11.003&partnerID=40&md5=a85895762b90e36b80858f2a2f3296b3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10198
- Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club. Preparing your emergency department for the new CMS metrics: collecting and comparing the data: answers to the January 2012 Journal Club questions.
- Authors: Morton MJ, Schriger DL, Barrett TW
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club. Global Emergency Medicine Journal Club: Social media responses to the November 2013 Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club.
- Authors: Radecki RP, Rezaie SR, Lin M
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club. Measures of emergency department crowding, odds ratios, and the dangers of making continuous data categorical. Answers to January 2008 journal club questions.
- Authors: Barrett TW, Schriger DL
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- How Might Procalcitonin Testing and Bougies Affect Your Clinical Practice? A Review of These Emergency Department-Based Investigations: November 2018 Annals of Emergency Medicine Journal Club.
- Authors: Radecki R, Spiegel R
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Annals of Emergency Medicine journal club. Novel biomarkers: help or hindrance to patient care in the emergency department?: answers to the July 2010 journal club questions.
- Authors: Self WH, Barrett TW
- Issue date: 2010 Dec