The 13th International Conference on Brain Energy Metabolism: "How Metabolism Dictates Neurotransmission, Function and Behavior"
JournalJournal of Neuroscience Research
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85066885917&doi=10.1002%2fjnr.24445&partnerID=40&md5=a833991592caf4c8e1e297d371cdf561; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10192
- Synaptic energy metabolism and neuronal excitability, in sickness and health.
- Authors: Oyarzabal A, Marin-Valencia I
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Brain glycogen: emergency fuel and dynamic function in neurotransmission.
- Authors: Walls AB, Schousboe A
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Synaptic energy use and supply.
- Authors: Harris JJ, Jolivet R, Attwell D
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 6
- In vivo neurochemical profiling of rat brain by 1H-[13C] NMR spectroscopy: cerebral energetics and glutamatergic/GABAergic neurotransmission.
- Authors: van Eijsden P, Behar KL, Mason GF, Braun KP, de Graaf RA
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 drives energy metabolism on the synaptic highway.
- Authors: Liu J, Pang ZP
- Issue date: 2016 Dec