Repurposing existing medications in oncology and their potential role in oral cancer
PublisherBlackwell Publishing Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85058073246&doi=10.1111%2fodi.12862&partnerID=40&md5=036c5cdaacdfa7633182135c6ca0c961; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10182
- Current state and outlook for drug repositioning anticipated in the field of ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Kobayashi Y, Banno K, Kunitomi H, Tominaga E, Aoki D
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Protective effects of metformin, statins and anti-inflammatory drugs on head and neck cancer: A systematic review.
- Authors: Saka Herrán C, Jané-Salas E, Estrugo Devesa A, López-López J
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- [Letter to P. Hammerer. chemoprevention of prostate cancer. Act Urol. 2012; 43].
- Authors: Schmitz-Dräger BJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Beneficial effects of raloxifene and atorvastatin on serum lipids.
- Authors: Tsakok AD
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Advances in the medical management of endometriosis.
- Authors: Panay N
- Issue date: 2008 Jun