Transfusion Makeovers by Thromboelastometry-Does It Work for Everyone?
JournalJournal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85055699997&doi=10.1053%2fj.jvca.2018.09.040&partnerID=40&md5=f38458daf8f5cceb20927fecd3cd15a1; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10178
- Roles of thrombelastography and thromboelastometry for patient blood management in cardiac surgery.
- Authors: Bolliger D, Tanaka KA
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Transfusion of allogeneic blood products in proximal aortic surgery with hypothermic circulatory arrest: effect of thromboelastometry-guided transfusion management.
- Authors: Fassl J, Matt P, Eckstein F, Filipovic M, Gregor M, Zenklusen U, Seeberger MD, Bolliger D
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Rotational thromboelastometry (ROTEM)-enhanced transfusion strategy: Is it time to be specific and prospective?
- Authors: Ram H, Fragneto RY
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- [The thromboelastometric criteria of hemostasis disorders correction during liver transplantation].
- Authors: Minov AF, Dziadz'ko AM, Rummo OO
- Issue date: 2012 Mar-Apr
- Monitoring patients at risk of massive transfusion with Thrombelastography or Thromboelastometry: a systematic review.
- Authors: Wikkelsoe AJ, Afshari A, Wetterslev J, Brok J, Moeller AM
- Issue date: 2011 Nov