JournalInnovations: Technology and Techniques in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062612325&doi=10.1177%2f1556984519827679&partnerID=40&md5=8b0f09d8048ce7361d487483f24805b3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10164
- INNOVATIONS 2019-An Era of Transition.
- Authors: Ad N
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- It's About Time.
- Authors: Cheung AW
- Issue date: 2018 Jul/Aug
- Early surgical subspecialization: a new paradigm? Part I.
- Authors: Grant SB, Dixon JL, Glass NE, Sakran JV
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- The conclusion of papers published in the Journal should be supported by an appropriate statistical analysis.
- Authors: Blackstone EH, Weisel RD
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Type A Aortic Dissection Repair: How I Teach It.
- Authors: Cohen RG, Hackmann AE, Fleischman F, Baker CJ, Cunningham MJ, Starnes VA, Bowdish ME
- Issue date: 2017 Jan