Predicting, preventing, and managing cardiovascular and chronic kidney disease progression in people with type 2 diabetes: How to improve on traditional strategies
JournalJournal of Diabetes
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis paper did not receive any specific funding received. The author has received grants from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (R01DK066013, U01DK116095, and U01DK106102) and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85065418129&doi=10.1111%2f1753-0407.12929&partnerID=40&md5=c01576ddea725117dd6717b8def26eb2; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10158
- [Factors for the development and progression of cardiorenal complications in women].
- Authors: Chicherina EN, Padyganova AV
- Issue date: 2013
- [Diabetic nephropathy: new insights into diagnosis, prevention and treatment].
- Authors: Rheinberger M, Böger CA
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Diabetes.
- Authors: Diabetes Canada Clinical Practice Guidelines Expert Committee., McFarlane P, Cherney D, Gilbert RE, Senior P
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- New-onset diabetes in HIV-treated adults: predictors, long-term renal and cardiovascular outcomes.
- Authors: Putcharoen O, Wattanachanya L, Sophonphan J, Siwamogsatham S, Sapsirisavat V, Gatechompol S, Phonphithak S, Kerr SJ, Chattranukulchai P, Avihingsanon Y, Ruxrungtham K, Avihingsanon A, HIV-NAT 006 team.
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 17
- How to understand the association between cystatin C levels and cardiovascular disease: Imbalance, counterbalance, or consequence?
- Authors: Salgado JV, Souza FL, Salgado BJ
- Issue date: 2013 Dec