JournalThe Lancet HIV
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?partnerID=HzOxMe3b&scp=85062209228&origin=inward; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/10080
- Metrics and benchmarks for HIV transition - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Pandey A, Fitzpatrick MC, Galvani AP
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Epidemiological metrics and benchmarks for a transition in the HIV epidemic.
- Authors: Ghys PD, Williams BG, Over M, Hallett TB, Godfrey-Faussett P
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Designing and Disseminating Metrics to Support Jurisdictional Efforts to End the Public Health Threat Posed by HIV Epidemics.
- Authors: Nash D
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Can the United States Achieve Human Immunodeficiency Virus Epidemic Control? A New Initiative Offers Hope.
- Authors: Rio CD, Armstrong WS, Curran J
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 27
- Defining control of HIV epidemics.
- Authors: Galvani AP, Pandey A, Fitzpatrick MC, Medlock J, Gray GE
- Issue date: 2018 Nov